I used to like the furry red guy, but I'm getting to the point where I hate him. Perhaps because Makena likes him more than me. In reality I'm okay with that, but I wish every other word out of her cute little mouth wasn't "Elmo". If we're not watching a video of him, we're reading books, which I prefer. Grandma got Makena a cute little Sesame street book set, she loves them. They are only 5 pages long and they are small little squares, she brings them everywhere. They have even trumped the dolly as far as getting stroller rides. I don't know if it because she can bring more than a couple at a time where she is going or if she feels they deserve a ride more than the dolly.
For those of you that are connected to my facebook account, I posted a cute little "Elmo Dance" that Makena does every time the video starts. I seriously laugh every time I watch it. She also does this same dance at the end of "Super Why"(her favorite tv show).
I had a nice mother's day! I got a Roomba, Jillian's new cookbook, and a day off of Makena duty. I think I slipped up and did a lot of taking care of her out of habit, but she is just too darn cute to stay away fom sometimes. It was such a gorgeous day outside too. We all played with the ball, the house, fed the birds, etc. It was so nice having my husband back. He was always around but being able to actually have a conversation with him and go places with him was so nice!
We don't have too much planned for the week, but that's okay with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment