Not only did the week fly by, but so is this pregnancy.
Wednesday we had a fun time at the Children's Museum and then I went to pick up my tickets for the Lady Antebellum concert. After realizing I didn't want to go, I posted the tickets on craigslist and was able to make $200 off of them. I probably could have made more, but there is no reason to get greedy. ;)
Here are some museum pics:
Thursday Katie came over and we played with toys. I also dragged her along to Makena's impromptu doctor's appointment, thinking it would take about 15 minutes. It took an hour. Oops. I then found out that Makena had pneumonia. Awesome huh? She is on antibiotics now and hopefully it clears up soon. The cough has definitely increased and sounds more gunky. She also has a really runny nose, so hopefully those are signs that the meds are doing what they need to do.
I also found out that I won another giveaway. WOWZA! I won from "teething bling" this time. Once we are able to use it, I will let you know what I think. I also think I'm going to start reviewing cloth diapers. Mainly for myself so I can look back and see what I liked and didn't like and so I can refer friends to what I think when they ask me. It's sometimes hard to remember when you are at the park. I also won a gift certificate to a maternity store this week. I'm going to use the GC to buy a nursing shirt. I'm pretty excited about that one too. All these things have perfect timing.
We don't have much for plans this weekend, so hopefully I can come up with something. I'm getting sick of hiding in the house, and I'm sure Makena is too. However, I don't want her outside too much with that cough. Oh the joys of being a mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment