CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

Mw's big day

It's only 11am and Mw has had the day from hell. Here is his day from his point of view:

My day started off just fine. I got some peanut butter toast and milk. That crazy lady, mom, was running all over again instead of just sitting down and watching me eat. I mean REALLY, what else does she have to do? After all my food was gone she took me out of my chair, what the heck.  I was still hungry.  I tried to tell her, but she just ignored me like usual.  Then, get this, she felt the need to take my pj's off. I was so cold.  I definitely put up a fuss with that one. 


Shortly thereafter I was wooshed out the door and ended up in some sterile office. While sitting on mommy's lap some crazy guy made me lay back and he started poking at my teeth and I cried to tell him I didn't like it, but everyone just ignored me, AGAIN! Mommy called this guy a "dentist".  I did get a new toothbrush from the dude though, so that was nice. 


Then after we got home mom said I was tired and tried to lay me down. HA - I just pooped instead so I wouldn't have to sleep.


 Then once again I was taken out of the house and brought to another place. After looking around I KNEW this place. The lady that was leading mommy around was the one that hurt me last time. So of course I started to cry when she got near me. Mommy said she was just trying to weigh me, but I didn't believe her. Then the nice lady came in, mommy called her the doctor, and she just kept talking and talking and talking. THEN, that first lady came back and just when I started to trust her she hurt me, THREE times. I knew it, it was just a scam the first time.  See if I fall for that one again.


I'm protesting the day by refusing to take a nap, even though I'm tired. I'll show mom that she shouldn't allow people to make me mad, even if it's "good" for me.

Okay, I'm not the greatest story teller, I don't build suspense or make it interesting. I accept my inability to write well.

I just had a flash of "oh my gosh, when did that happen" a little while ago as well.  I was waiting for the kids to finish their snacks and I looked up at Mk and she looked so tall!  When did that happen?


Mw's updates from the dentist: teeth had buildup scraped off and they recommended a rotating toothbrush so when we do get to his bottom teeth they get that much more brushing action.

Mw's doctor updates:
27lb 5oz - 84%
33" - 94% (he's tall!!!)
19" head - 81%


He received three vaccinations and the doctor FINALLY conceded that he may have a circulation problem.  She had a name for it but isn't going to "diagnose" him with it yet.  She said it won't cause him any harm, but if he does have it there is no way to fix it.  Basically the vessels in his feet and hands randomly spasm and decrease circulation to the area. Nothing we can do. He may start to complain of funny feelings in he hands/feet when he's older and if that's the case that is when they will officially diagnose him. I don't remember the name because she didn't make it official.  It started with a "H".

I am also very proud of him.  He is currently napping in a toddler bed.  This is the first time that he has slept out of his crib.  I've had the bed set up for a few days and I have been moving the mattress around and working on getting in and out of the bed safely (feet first) with him. He was playing in it this morning after the dentist and got in/out safely on his own so I figured it was okay to make the switch. I still have the crib set up in case he doesn't do as well tonight. I hope to be able to take the crib down soon.  I will be moving the back of it to Makena's bed for her headboard (it's designed for that) and throwing the rest away.  If for some reason he would start to have issues with the toddler bed we would always have the pack-n-play as backup.

In the toddler bed for the first time!  I have the crib in the background, just in case!
"Really mom? I JUST woke up and I'm trying to eat my spaghetti and apples"
Well, I should make some lunch now. I am going to try to sneek into Mw's room while he's sleeping and take a picture of him in his new bed! So check back for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews