I've finally done it. After a few weeks of having an embarassing doorbell button it has been fixed. I don't know how the original one broke in the first place, but I guess that doesn't really matter. The new one is on. It's not what I originally wanted (brushed bronze) but that one didn't fit so I had to go with the "classic" look. It used to be a nasty yellowed one. I wanted a new one anyway, so the fact that it broke was a blessing in disquse. It pushed me to buy a new button. After about 5 minutes of work, it was switched and we were back in action. Bring on the deliveries!

This past weekend went so fast. Jared went fishing with his friends up in the northern part of the state and I went to his parents house for the weekend. It had been a long time since we'd seen them. They seemed happy to have the kids there. We got there around noon on Saturday and left about noon on Sunday. The roads were okay when we left, but by the time I got closer to the cities the snow had changed to freezing rain and it was getting slippery on the side roads. We got home around 2:15 and then we had the neighbor over a little later for some chatting.
Here are some pictures from the weekend:
 |
| Chopping on a turkey leg, num num num |
 |
| Not sure what he's thinking here. He just stood there with his face against the window for a while! |
 |
| Classy pencil hair. hahaha |
 |
| showing me her band-aid while I tried to take a nice picture |
 |
| What do you want me to do? |
No comments:
Post a Comment