CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What a way to start!

2012 is here and it's coming in with a bang. WOW!

The first was a quiet day at home, we did some shopping, nothing big.

Monday, the second, not too bad of a day, we went out and bought a new fish since Frank died. Makena decided to name the fish "Sully Fish".  Sully is the name of our neighbor's dog, she was sure to say: not Sully dog mom, Sully fish. That evening we went out to eat at Chili's.  I decided I needed to be a good girl and ordered myself a house salad. GO ME!  Everyone else had cooked food (YAY them!!)

Tuesday at 3am all hell breaks loose in my little bubble.  I am getting to look at my bathroom way to frequently while everyone else enjoys a nice nights slumber. Jared's alarm went off at 5 and he came out and saw me laying on the hallway floor.  I think it was at that point he figured he better not go to work. I told him to go and that I'd call him if I needed him. Well, he didn't get very far away when I called him back.  There was no way I was going to be able to take care of the kids when I was in the bathroom every 2-3 minutes. So he came back and did kid duty all day. I eventually made it to the bed so I wasn't on the floor, but the walks to the bathroom became more and more difficult as the day went on.  Of course I was becoming more and more dehydrated. Skip forward to 5-6pm, many "I'll never eat crap again, I'll be healthy, I'll do anything if you make this stop thoughts"; I finally threw up. That was such a blessing in disguise.  I wasn't "sick" anymore after that. I slowly drank pedilyte to rehydrate and tried to get some sleep. Every time I woke throughout the night my digestive system felt better but my head was worse.  When morning came I was VERY weak, thirsty, and tired. Jared decided he would take today off to help as well. Unfortunately Mw woke with his eye crusted shut so after helping Jared deal with that I called the doctor and got him an appointment right away this morning, I knew it was pink eye, but needed the Rx. After a diagnosis of ear infection AND pink eye they came home. I was still babying the piece of toast Jared had made me an hour earlier and trying to drink pedilyte.  That sat well in my stomach. Hooray for the little things!

Jared brought Mk to dance and left the sleeping baby with me. However, the baby didn't sleep for very long. I had 15 minutes of quiet time. And during that quiet time I was cleaning, cleaning, laundering, cleaning.  It was starting to hit me physically that I didn't have much in the way of food in me. I had been cleaning while the boys were at the doctor as well. Anywho, I grabbed Mw and he enjoyed a nice snack while I sat with him in the basement. Once Jared and Mk got home he made the kids lunch and then we all played downstairs together. Now it's nap time and I think I am going to partake in that adventure! Oh, I decided to try a yogurt as well. It's going well so far!

Wish us luck and fast healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews