Nothing terribly exciting happened, but we did have a nice weekend. It was nice for Makena and I to get away from the house for a couple of days. Jared was even able to get further on studying than he had planned. That never happens when we go up north, so overall, a successful weekend.
Makena got to walk around and see LOTS of big puppies. She said "hi" to them every time she saw them, each dog got about 30 "hi's" from her. It was pretty cute. She also had a pretty cute moment when I scolded grandpa for saying naughty words because she repeats things now, and then she attempted to say what he said. Way to show grandpa that mommy isn't crazy!! :) Oh she also tried to get Grandpa to give her ice cream . . . it didn't work, but I think it almost did!! hehe
She fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep for the rest of the night. PERFECT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment