CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

2 days already?

Yesterday was a whirlwind for us, considering I had nothing planned when the day started . . .

The morning started off pretty quiet, breakfast, nap, play.  Then we went to two different libraries at 2 different times, one for the MN Zoo pass and one for our holds, had lunch in between those trips, came back for Makena's nap, then I wanted to go to the Y so we did.  After my workout I raced home, made supper, packed us back up and up to St. Francis we went.  Makena REALLY wanted to watch her cousin play basketball.  I just couldn't say no to her.  She had fun there and got out some more energy.  She slept like a rock until about 5am when she had a coughing fit.  She didn't cry at all, just kept coughing.  It was one of those tickle coughs, ya know?  I got her some water and then she went right back to sleep until 7:30 this morning.  Ahh

Today we stayed home ALL DAY!!  We played, read our library books, napped, ate, the usual stuff basically.

I forgot to mention a while ago, I think the day after my first post, that Makena's top 2 eye teeth popped through.  Now we're just waiting on the bottom.  I just want the chewing to stop for a while again.  I am so sick of everything going into her mouth.  It was a nice 2 months when she wasn't doing that.

Tonight Jared comes home, but Makena is already in bed and won't see him until he comes home from work tomorrow.  She did talk to him on the phone tonight and actually said stuff instead of just listening and smiling like she usually does.  I can't wait to see her reaction tomorrow night.  She is going to be SO giddy.  She is EVERY night when he comes home, but I think tomorrow will get a bit more than a "normal" reaction.

If anyone has any tips on where to find plastic dress-up bracelets, PLEASE let me know.  I've looked at Target and Toys-r-us and they don't have ANY.  Makena LOVES bracelets, and uses anything that will fit over her hand as a bracelet . . . if one of those 2 stores does have them and I've missed them, tell me where in the store they are!!  Thanks!  I haven't looked at Claire's yet, I don't know if they will carry the hard plastic ones though.  I guess it's worth looking.

I am out for the night, it's past my bedtime.  Nighty night all.  Have a GREAT weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews