is trying to figure out how to take care of Makena's hair. Then all of a sudden I stumble across this: http://www.curls.biz/curly-hair-products/curly-hair-products-curly-q-for-kids.html
Honestly, I didn't even search for it. I literally stumbled across it. Now, I need to find someone who has used it or knows about it and thinks it may work. The Johnson's curl shampoo was so-so. Now I'm using plain jane baby shampoo on her hair and I have a TOTAL mess on my hands. Okay, so the curl shampoo must have worked better than I thought. I would like to get something a little better quality than the Johnson's. I felt as though it was weighing her hair down. This plain baby crap is totally damaging her hair. Her hair is a total mess now.
Oh, do I wash her hair every day? Do I let it go a few days in between? I just don't know. These curls are something else! haha
Does anybody have information or tips for me? I've had straight hair all my life and obviously don't have a clue when it comes to these spiral curls this cutie has! I don't even know if I should be using some type of special comb or brush. Ugh. I hate doing research, I just want someone to say, "do this, this, and this, and don't EVER do this ..." Are you that person? If so, leave me a comment, I welcome advice and tips!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sophie's is not quite as curly as M's but thick too. We use Suavekids shampoo/cond combo, sometimes detangler spray, but our savior has been Moroccan Oil from my hair salon. It keeps it from getting too dry, make it fairly easy to brush, etc
ReplyDelete