Today started like every other day does. Which is nice. We then went to storytime at the library and she seemed to have fun. Once we got home we had a little lunch and then proceeded to play downstairs.
I was going to the bathroom while she was playing and as I was washing my hands I hear the infamous grunting from her that means only one thing . . . poo. Next thing I know she is saying "potty". So I grab her and start walking to the potty. She says, "hurry, hurry, hurry". So I run and whip off her cloth diaper on put her on the potty. She then got out a very large poo (too much info, I know). So one day of cloth = not wanting to poo in her diaper. I don't think she can get it out as easily! BONUS!! Now the next step of not wanting to be wet. Crossing my fingers that that day comes soon.
This afternoon we are going to head to babies r us if she wakes up early and toys r us if it's later to redeem some coupons I have. I was e-mailed a $10 giftcard one and then found a $5 off $25 one. Wahoo! I plan to get something for Matthew and something for Makena. We'll have to see what I come up with. Matthew needs a hamper and Makena doesn't NEED anything, but she wants everything. She's pretty easy to please. The hamper I want is way too pricey for my blood right now, and it's at Target. I want the same one Makena has, that way I don't have to worry about whose is whose and they match every room in the house if we decide we don't want hampers anymore and want to use them for something else.
I found a changing table for Matthew's room as well. I wasn't going to get one, but decided I kind of needed one if we're going to be doing cloth diapering. Those buggers take up a lot more room than the disposables do. Speaking of, I need to go buy some more prefolds for Makena. I have 11, but she went through 8 yesterday so I had to wash them last night so we had enough for today. I don't feel like doing laundry every day and the prefolds are cheap, so it will be worth making the purchase. I have unbleached right now, and am thinking I will stay with those, but the bleached look so much nicer since they're bright white. Of course with Miss pees a lot, I should probably stick with the ones that absorb more (the unbleached).
I'll let you know how the rest of the day goes/went when I post tomorrow!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment