CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The day is turning around ...

Let's start with yesterday!  It was Valentine's Day!! We had a cookie decorating play date to start off the morning.  After that we came home, had lunch, nap, then just played together.  Once Jared got home, a bit earlier than normal (my present), we had supper then we just hung out.  Jared studied like normal and I picked up the basement and was lazy the rest of the night. We don't do gifts for holidays and such!!

Here are some pics from cookie decorating:












Today is going much better now!  It started off fine and continued to be fine.  While putting Girl down for her nap she body flopped on my and made me realize just how bad ...

DISCLAIMER: If you don't want to know about my body - stop reading
















... my blocked ducts were. After I got the kids to bed I sat with my pump and heating pad and had a little party.  It took over an hour to FINALLY get everything all cleared up.  I ended up getting over 3 ounces from the blocked areas - this was after Boy had tried to help by eating. I feel better now and my day is now GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews