CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another day outside!


We had another day outside!

The day started off a lot slower than yesterday. I did about 5 loads of laundry this morning while Boy slept and Girl followed me around.  She did watch Curious George, but other than that I had a tail with everything that I did. She also insisted on watching Sesame Street.  I wanted to go grocery shopping about 5 minutes after it started and when I asked her what she’d rather do SS or Groceries she surprisingly chose SS.  She ALWAYS chooses the grocery store because it means a cookie.  I guess that wasn’t enough of a draw today.  Well, after SS we left and spent about an hour getting food.  Way too much money later and no room left in my cart we headed home.  I even had to take her out of the cart toward the end to walk next to me.  I was getting annoyed with the fact that she was squishing my bread!   Boy had fallen asleep in the front part.  I made Girl take of her coat so I could give Boy a pillow.  She was happy to help him.  She loves him so much, it’s so cute.

After lunch and naps we headed outside! She was SO excited to get to the park.  She ran to the play equipment and started having fun.  After about 15 minutes some more kids showed up and even though they were much older than her they let her play with them.  They all played hide and seek, and one boy even pretended to chase her and acted all scared when she wanted to chase him!  He was SO good with her, I bet he had a little brother or sister at home. Anyway, I had a devastated child on my hands when we had to leave. She said goodbye and thank you to all her new friends through her sobbing!! I really didn’t want to take her away, but we HAD to leave and we had been there for a long time.

Nothing else really happened today. Here are some pictures from the park:



I DID have a hat on her head
Then I told her she could take it off and she didn't waste a second (it seemed to be bothering her) 
Climbing
RUN to the next thing ...
Telling me she didn't want to go down the slide.  She doesn't like getting shocked so she won't go down on her own anymore. Grrr


RUN to the swings
Her hair blowing in her face. I had a barrette in, but she took it out of course.
More climbing 

Grumpy about something ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews