CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Official

Girl is officially 100% potty trained.

She has been waking up from overnights with dry diapers, but I was being paranoid and, to be honest, lazy.  I didn't want to have to wash her bedding every day.  :) Well, I got brave last night (since today was sheet day anyway) and let her sleep without a diaper.  She did GREAT!  She got up at her normal time and we did our normal morning routine.  I was SO happy. I didn't make a big deal of it since she's had dry diapers for over a week, but inside I was jumping with joy.

Yesterday Girl and Boy got to see their Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie Jenn.  Girl was SO excited.  It was a complete surprise to her. Of course Grandma brought them things!  Girl's favorite is her Tigger.  Boy (I think I'll call him Cheeks from now on) got a Pooh Bear.  Girl is VERY good with understanding that Pooh is Cheeks' toy. She even told daddy whose was whose.  Girl also got a cuuuute dress. I can't wait for summer so she can wear it. Cheeks got some (much needed) new clothes too. This little guy needs to stop growing.  Okay, he doesn't but he doesn't get to wear clothes for as long as I'd like.  I am officially retiring 9 month clothes this weekend.  :(  For a while, I was able to sneak him into a few things, but this past week there was no shoving him into those.

Every time he gets dressed in the morning he just starts laughing at me. It's so funny.  He is the most ticklish little boy.  When I wash his hands after oatmeal he starts cracking up.  Who has ticklish hands? Seriously, you can't touch this kid without him laughing! I LOVE every second of it. Speaking of getting dressed, Girl is getting pretty good with dressing herself.  She puts on her own socks (and when you think about it, that takes a lot of coordination), her own pants, and TRIES to put on her shirts.  She has no problems taking everything off.  She decided to streak last week when the washing machine delivery people were here. Slightly embarrassing.

Here are some pictures from yesterday:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews